J. Gregory Coleman Group employs an organized, comprehensive evaluation method to bring each search to a successful conclusion. Our goal is the rapid completion of the assignment. These critical steps support our efforts:
• Detailed definition of the assignment
• Research focused on specific individuals and targeted companies
• Intensive candidate screenings
• Frequent communications with the client
• Consulting with client and candidate to shape a compelling offer
• On boarding assistance during the new hire’s first 100 days in the position
Efficient operations and application of information technology enable J. Gregory Coleman Group to offer clients fees that are reasonable and fair. Fees can be based on an estimation of the difficulty of completing an assignment or on the prospect of making multiple hires or on a time-and-expense basis.
The firm is dedicated to establishing long-term relationships with clients that leads to the potential of ongoing business.
Early in my career I had an opportunity to work with Greg Coleman and he taught me many lessons that I use in my business today. Greg has an uncanny ability to break down complex or sensitive issues into their simplest components and by doing so can fashion solutions to human capital problems that work.
Senior Vice President, Human Resources
Chase Consumer & Community Banking